Die LGT Group bietet attraktive Möglichkeiten für eine internationale Karriere im Private Banking und Asset Management in Liechtenstein, der Schweiz sowie weiteren Standorten weltweit. Das Fürstenhaus von Liechtenstein kontrolliert und führt die LGT seit nunmehr neunzig Jahren persönlich. Daraus ergeben sich für unsere Kunden ebenso wie für unsere 1'800 Mitarbeitenden wichtige Vorteile wie Langfristigkeit, Stabilität, Unabhängigkeit und rasche Entscheidungswege.
IT Integration Architect
- Leading the adoption of a state-of-the-art iPaaS solution;
- Designing and developing the firms’ strategy for application and data integration and lead its execution;
- Establishing standards, policies and best practices for integration to achieve high speed of delivery while ensuring operational stability;
- Definition of release and deployment processes for integration;
- Liaising with development, data management, operations, infrastructure team within the technology department to ensure appropriate definition of roles and responsibilities as well as all relevant business stakeholders and specifically the business architects, data operations & analytics teams;
- Supporting decentralized citizen integrators in various investment and business operations teams to deliver integration use cases;
- Be a hands-on sparring partner and the go-to person for integration topics;
- Leading role in integration-heavy technology projects;
- Ensuring system-spanning business processes to be connected to the underlying systems for pulling and pushing data.
- Master’s degree in Information Technology, Data Engineering or similar;
- Hands-on experience and successful track record to deliver integration use cases with a leading iPaaS solution in financial services and / or asset management, experience with Workato is of advantage;
- Practice in managing integration projects with cross-functional teams;
- Experience with nocode / lowcode workflow and integration suites, Software Engineering background is of advantage (C#, developing/implementing RESTful API;
- Sound knowledge in data architecture and data modelling;
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills; German is a plus;
- Ability to manage complexity and to communicate technical complex topics with right level of details to be understood by business stakeholders.
If you are interested in becoming an integral part of a successful alternative investment management team in an international, multicultural working environment we will be pleased to get to know you soon.
For further information please contact us.
LGT Capital Partners AG, Pfaeffikon
Senior HR Manager
LGT Capital Partners Ltd.
+41 55 415 96 17