You hold a degree in Computer Science or related subjects and have 3 - 5 years’ experience in Software Engineering and Application Operations & Support.
Your new employer
- Development skills in Linux/Shell, SQL, JEE, Web Applications (Angular JS, JSF), an ideal candidate has already experience with RPA products like Blue Prism, UIPath, Automation Anywhere or other
- Open-minded team-player with the ability to work with people from different cultural backgrounds
- Structured, independently acting and ambitious individual, willing to work in an open and distributed work environment
- Willingness to continuously extend her/his knowledge and share it with others
- Fluency in English language skills, both written and spoken, German skills in addition would be an advantage
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45, 000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
Ellen Pöthke-Hohenberger would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.