Die LGT Group bietet attraktive Möglichkeiten für eine internationale Karriere im Private Banking und Asset Management in Liechtenstein, der Schweiz sowie weiteren Standorten weltweit. Das Fürstenhaus von Liechtenstein kontrolliert und führt die LGT seit nunmehr neunzig Jahren persönlich. Daraus ergeben sich für unsere Kunden ebenso wie für unsere 1'800 Mitarbeitenden wichtige Vorteile wie Langfristigkeit, Stabilität, Unabhängigkeit und rasche Entscheidungswege.
Investment Controller - Private Markets Financial Operations 80-100%
The Private Markets financial operations team is looking for a dynamic, detailed-oriented and self-motivated investment controller. This role with focus on investment controlling includes the following activities:
- Monitoring and analysis of the investment related activities for various private equity programs;
- Review of the monthly valuations as prepared by the administrator;
- Supervise and maintain work performed by third party external service providers;
- Preparation of periodic reports for private equity programs;
- Forecasting, effective cash management and performance measurement of private equity funds;
- Coordination with global teams on investment controlling related activities;
- Relationship management across a broad range of internal teams and stakeholders;
- Completion of both ad-hoc and recurring investor requests as required;
- Active involvement in various projects and initiatives implementation.
- Accounting or finance degree or qualification;
- 1 to 3 years of private equity accounting or controlling or fund audit experience preferred;
- Challenging mindset with a desire to understand the impact of various investment transactions on the private equity programs;
- Keen interest in the broader investment environment;
- Developed IT skills, advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office applications;
- Native German speaker, fluent in English, Italian an asset;
- Strong communication skills (both written and oral) and interpersonal skills;
- Organized and ability to meet demanding deadlines.
Please upload your complete application documents online with a reference to your preferred workload (part time or full-time) in your cover letter.
If you are interested in becoming an integral part of a successful alternative investment management team in an international, multicultural working environment we will be pleased to get to know you soon.
For further information please contact us.
LGT Capital Partners AG, Pfaeffikon
HR Business Partner
LGT Capital Partners Ltd.
+41 55 415 96 20