Die LGT Group bietet attraktive Möglichkeiten für eine internationale Karriere im Private Banking und Asset Management in Liechtenstein, der Schweiz sowie weiteren Standorten weltweit. Das Fürstenhaus von Liechtenstein kontrolliert und führt die LGT seit nunmehr neunzig Jahren persönlich. Daraus ergeben sich für unsere Kunden ebenso wie für unsere 1'800 Mitarbeitenden wichtige Vorteile wie Langfristigkeit, Stabilität, Unabhängigkeit und rasche Entscheidungswege.
Investment Controller, Italian speaking - Private Markets Financial Operations
The Private Markets financial operations team is looking for a dynamic, detailed-oriented and self-motivated Italian speaking investment controller. This role with focus on investment controlling includes the following activities:
- Coordination with global teams on investment controlling related activities;
- Relationship management across broad range of internal teams and stakeholders;
- Monitoring and analysis of the investment related activities for various private equity programs;
- Reconciliation of the monthly valuations as prepared by the administrator;
- Supervise and maintain work performed by third party external service providers;
- Preparation of periodic reports for private equity programs in Italian and English;
- Forecasting, effective cash management and performance measurement of private equity funds;
- Completion of both ad-hoc an
- Active involvement in various projects and initiatives implementation.
- Native or business fluent in Italian and English; German is an asset;
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral) and interpersonal skills;
- Detail oriented, organized and self-motivated with ability to meet demanding deadlines;
- Accounting or finance degree or qualification;
- Prior experience in private equity or fund audit experience in Italian regulated fund environment;
- Challenging mindset with a desire to understand the impact of various investment transactions on the private equity programs;
- Developed IT skills, advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, in particular Excel.
Please upload your complete application documents online with a reference to your preferred workload (part time or full-time) in your cover letter.
If you are interested in becoming an integral part of a successful alternative investment management team in an international, multicultural working environment we will be pleased to get to know you soon.
For further information please contact us.
LGT Capital Partners AG, Pfaeffikon
HR Business Partner
LGT Capital Partners Ltd.
+41 55 415 96 20