Your qualifications and skills
Are you the perfect fit for this role in the Strategy department? Now is your chance to show us how your skills, experience and attributes are just what we are looking for:
- You have an above average academic track-record
- You are structured, you enjoy problem solving, and you have a strong focus on solutions
- You have excellent analytical skills
- You like challenges, you have high energy, a positive personality and can-do attitude
- You enjoy working collaboratively in a team environment and embrace diversity
- You have a strong interest in the financial services industry
- You are able to communicate complex ideas effectively
- You are fluent – both verbally and in writing – in English and preferably also in German
- You are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
Mrs. K. Steiger would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.
Your new employer
Your growth is our priority. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to start a successful career, attractive benefits, excellent training and managers to support your development.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45, 000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for passionate people to make an impact for our clients and communities.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.