Your qualifications and skills
Are you the perfect fit for this role in the Client Services & Sales Support Switzerland/EMEA department? Now is your chance to show us how your skills, experience and attributes are just what we’re looking for. Show us how you have:
- A desire to seek challenges and are a supportive, adaptable team member who can build strong relationships
- An ability to take responsibility for your actions, and seek new challenges
- An enthusiasm for sales and see yourself in the financial industry in the long term
- A highly motivated, flexible can-do attitude and are a team player
- Well-developed conceptual thinking
- A high standard of work and can take last-minute schedule changes in your stride
- Good analytical skills and are quick to grasp the bigger picture
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Olga Aebersold would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.
Your new employer
Your growth is our priority. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to start a successful career, attractive benefits, excellent training and managers to support your development.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45, 000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for passionate people to make an impact for our clients and communities.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know