Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth
manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities.
Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over
45, 000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually
invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training,
networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse
Length: 6 months
Academic qualification: Bachelor degree from a university, ideally in Quantitative Finance,
Physics, Mathematics and Computer Science.
International working environment: Work in a Swiss corporation with an international outlook and
Shadowing days: The opportunity to gain experience in a specialized bank key area
and build up a broad network in the bank globally
Internship events: Chance to get to know other Interns, make new contacts across
different areas, and establish a network at various events
Full-time perspective: Possibility of a position in the Career Start program after
successfully completing the internship and finishing your studies
- A role with the Pricing & Services team within Quant Technology and Data (QTD) at Credit Suisse. In collaboration with our modelling colleagues, QTD Pricing & Services develops and delivers the main front office pricing applications across fixed income and equity businesses within Credit Suisse.
- An outstanding opportunity to gain insight into our global company and our business area, in a role that spans across technology, quantitative modelling, data analytics and the business.
- The chance to work on a greenfield project, enabling you to have an impact and create real value for our partners in Structuring, Trading and Sales.
- You join a young and dynamic team, whose team spirit and specific expertise guarantee an exciting working environment and growth opportunities.
- An excellent platform to start your career.