Your qualifications and skills
Show us what you offer in this key role within the Non-Financial Risk department. Demonstrate how your skills, experience and attributes match the required responsibilities and opportunities of this position. You have:
- A strong academic record and a keen interest in financial instruments, financial markets and risk management concepts
- Proficiency in English and German (written and spoken)
- Excellent communication skills and confident appearance
- Result-oriented and structured approach
- Reliability and very good interpersonal skills is what you possess
- Exceptional critical thinking and problem-solving skills
Ms. Schneider would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.
Your new employer
Your growth is our priority. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to start a successful career, attractive benefits, excellent training and managers to support your development.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45, 000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for passionate people to make an impact for our clients and communities.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.