Your qualifications and skills
Are you the perfect fit for this internship role in the Equity Capital Markets team? Now is your chance to show us how your skills, experience and attributes are just what we are looking for. Show us how you have:
- Passion about corporate finance and Investment Banking, the global economy and equity capital markets
- Strong analytical skills and a flair for numbers
- Relevant practical experience
- The quality of your work meets high standards and you take last-minute schedule changes in stride
- Dedicated problem solving skills with a positive personality and can-do attitude
- High motivation and how you are a flexible team payer
- Fluency in English and German (further European languages are considered as an asset)
- Very good MS Office skills
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Ms. L. Büchli would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.
Your new employer
Your growth is our priority. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to start a successful career, attractive benefits, excellent training and managers to support your development.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45, 000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for passionate people to make an impact for our clients and communities.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.