Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45, 000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.Length:
6 monthsStart date:
As soon as possible, or by arrangement Workplace:
Zurich Academic qualification:
At least four completed semesters at a university or university of applied sciences, ideally in banking, fincance or economicsYour Benefits:International working environment:
Work in a Swiss corporation with an international outlook and cultural diversity Shadowing days:
Opportunity to gain insight into other areas of the bank and expand your knowledge Internship events:
Chance to get to know other interns, make new contacts across different areas, and build up a network at various events Full-time perspective:
Possibility of a position in the Career Start program after successfully completing the internship and finishing your studies We offer:
- We are responsible to distribute a pool of lendable assets from our Private Clients, Pension- and Mutual funds, Private Banks and proprietary positions. The service is offered to a wide variety of client types in different jurisdictions. The assets span over 35 markets across both fixed income and Equity Linked products.
- You will actively assist and support the traders on the fiduciary part of Collateral Trading Services (CTS) covering SLB and Repo Trading activities
- You will be responsible of daily tasks in handling the trades lifecycle, coordinating with Operation, Risk and Control teams within Credit Suisse
- You will be involved in CTS trading liaising with broker dealers globally
- You will be part of a team of experienced finance professionals allowing you to gain considerable market knowledge and understanding on securities finance aspects.