Your future colleagues
Your future colleagues are part of the dynamic Business Enablement sub-department in Credit Risk Management of Wealth Management. You will be joining an international, multilingual and highly motivated team of 5. We are a department, which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is commit-ted to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your qualifications and skills
To be successful in this internship, you should have the following background:
- You are a dedicated problem solver with a positive, empathetic personality and can-do attitude who loves to handle multiple priorities and has good stakeholder management skills
- You take responsibility for your actions and are willing to take ownership
- The financial sector and banking processes are your passion
- The quality of your work meets high standards, and you take last-minute schedule changes in stride
- Next to speaking fluent English and ideally German, you also have strong MS Office skills (esp. Excel and PowerPoint). Some programming and data science skills would be an asset
- You understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclu-sive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Ms. L. Erdin would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.
Your new employer
Your growth is our priority. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to start a successful ca-reer, attractive benefits, excellent training and managers to support your development.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45, 000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for passionate people to make an impact for our clients and commu-nities.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive ad-vantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommo-dations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.