Innovation & Technical Marketing Manager Paper & Board (m/f, 100%)
- Managing the sub segment “Process Efficiency", developing solutions, technologies and products for pulping, paper & board production and converting to reduce environmental impact, enhance productivity, enlarge machine technologies and support industry trends.
- Actively manage and being responsible for one of the five subsegments in the Paper & Board innovation portfolio
- Support the development of the Paper & Board innovation strategy, creating roadmaps with short-, mid- and long-term targets.
- Actively collecting ideas from internal and external stakeholders globally. Screen, discuss and set prioritize for the global basket of idea funnel.
- Making sure that development projects in the subsegment are executed according to the implemented stage gate process.
- Align with all stakeholders and develop value propositions together with business development team
- Create business cases and define content, budgeting, handling of IP and regulatory aspects as well as supporting roll-out activities.
- Being the subject matter expert about raw materials that influence processes and products, including knowledge on how raw material properties can be adjusted.
- MSc- or PhD-degree of a Material Science Program, further graduation in economics/business administration is a benefit.
- Plus 3 years of relevant experience in the subsegment field.
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit with a feeling for the market value of a new technical ideas relevant to the segment.
- Broad knowledge of the technical feasibility of a new market ideas relevant to the segment.
- Project and Portfolio Management skills of complex projects.
- Leadership skills: lead, motivate and set goals and objectives for team/project members.
- Excellent communication skills in a multi-cultural environment, including the ability to interact effectively and sensitively with individuals from a range of backgrounds and at all levels of staff.
- Strong organizational and creative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work well in a dynamic group environment and under deadline pressures.
- Willingness to travel up to 25%
- Fluent in English, knowledge of other languages would be a plus
Omya International AG
4665 Oftringen, Switzerland