You’ll be a good match, if you have:
- A Banking apprenticeship with further education or a completed university degree
- At least 3 years of working experience, preferably in an area where you work well with clients
- Experience within the financial industry and/or Client Servicing in combination with a knowledge of Private Banking processes as well as complex account openings
- An open, collaborative and result-driven attitude when dealing with team members, senior partners and clients
- Strong communication skills and a mature mind-set which enables you to deliver an outstanding customer service experience
- A committed personality with excellent organizational skills, a structured and efficient work approach and the resilience to cope with constant high pressure in a constantly evolving, fast-paced environment.
- The attitude of a proven self-starter and entrepreneurial thinker who proactively challenges status-quo whilst being willing to cooperate in a highly competitive area.
- An interest in understanding the risk, compliance and various regulations involved within our business
- Proficiency in English is a must, German is a plus
Have an understanding of the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to encouraging an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Ms V. Eichenberger would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45, 000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.