The below is an advantage:
- Experience building a data platform with a large number of producers and consumers and experience with Data Governance, Interface Management and Data Quality strategies
- Minimum 10 years of proven experience in managing large, complex, multiyear projects to deliver a new IT platform in global financial services organizations
- Expertise in managing a diverse set of stakeholders, vendor and line management
- Proven experience driving a high-quality engineering culture that embraces Agile, DevOps, Test Automation & Containerization in a regulated environment
- A great team leader capable of running a 30 strong development team split across Zurich & Pune
- Hands-on PI Planning, High Level Estimation and Budgeting.
- Experience working with Big Data / NoSQL products
- Knowledge of the Wealth Management domain or Financial Services
- Data Architecture
Mr. R. Lewis will be happy to review your application.
Please apply via our career portal.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.