Reporting to the Head of investment bank production operations, the Head of GTS Sales Trading and Risk Production IT is responsible for the entire IT environment and IT Service Delivery ecosystem. Working closely with Vendors, Business stakeholders and internal teams to monitor, manage, and ensure continuous availability and improvement of the IT Service, ensuring IT industry Best Practice is followed to deliver highly-availability solutions efficiently and effectively. Working to support the application stack of the IB, within Sales, trading, execution, equity Derivatives and platform support.
The main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Your future colleagues
- To ensure the security of information and access to systems is maintained and that systems offer true information integrity.
- To develop, roll-out and ensure adherence to Processes and Standards to meet internal and external customers Service Delivery expectations.
- To instigate and manage the relationships with external parties to bring about the best blend of in-house and specialist skills and resources to achieve the firm’s IT requirements.
- To manage the IT department and instill a can-do attitude within the department and act as an ambassador for IT and technology.
- To ensure Service Provider adherence to Service Management principles - ITIL led; Configuration Management, Problem Management, Change Management, IT Helpdesk function, Release and Version Control.
- Promote the effectiveness of ITIL based processes and procedures to the IT team and delegate the build and management of such processes and procedures.
- To direct projects and project programs as may be approved from time to time within budget and time constraints.
- To work with the partnership to identify and understand where technology developments can advance and support client service delivery.
- To account for the expenditure of the IT function and to ensure that technology options available to the firm continually improve the efficiency of the IT service at all levels, while managing the budget and reducing costs wherever practical.
- Provide input to setting the IT strategy in alignment with the business plan.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.