Die Credit Suisse Group ist ein weltweit führender Finanzdienstleister, der Kunden auf der ganzen Welt rund um die Uhr in allen Finanzaspekten berät.
Die Credit Suisse wurde 1856 in Zürich von Alfred Escher, Wirtschaftspionier und Innovator, gegründet, um die Finanzierung des Eisenbahnbaus und damit des soliden Wachstums der Schweizer Wirtschaft, zu unterstützen. Heute haben wir uns zu einer neuen, integrierten Bank entwickelt: zu einem globalen Finanzdienstleister, der verschiedene Kulturen, Philosophien und Fachwissen verbindet, um Kunden auf ganz neue Weise zu betreuen.
Mit über 46'000 Mitarbeitenden in mehr als 50 Ländern beraten wir Kunden in allen Finanzfragen. Als weltweit führendes Unternehmen im Private Banking & Wealth Management betreuen wir viele der weltweit vermögendsten Privatpersonen und Familien. Unser Investment Banking unterstützt zahlreiche Unternehmen und Institutionen in Schwellen- und in Industrieländern auf ihrem Weg zum Erfolg.
Wen auch immer wir betreuen, unsere Tradition der Kundennähe und der Entwicklung auf Kundenbedürfnisse zugeschnittener innovativer Produkte und Lösungen hat uns zu einem der international angesehensten und erfolgreichsten Finanzinstitute gemacht.
Als einer der wichtigsten Arbeitgeber in der Schweiz legen wir bei der Credit Suisse grössten Wert auf herausragendes professionelles Know-how unserer Mitarbeitenden. Als weltweit tätige Gruppe bieten wir spannende Karrieremöglichkeiten in einem multikulturellen Umfeld. Wir sind aber auch landesweit als Retail Bank vertreten und verankert.
Head of Digital Solutions & Integration Services #183345
Digital is changing financial services at an unprecedented rate. Credit Suisse has already invested significantly into this ongoing digital revolution, driving innovation and transforming our digital capabilities. We are building digital solutions that will impact the lives of our International Wealth Management (IWM) customers worldwide.
The focus of our Digital team includes developing new online and mobile experiences. We are using digital messaging to build the relationship with our customers and Relationship Managers, continually improving our underlying technology and security platforms and innovating our propositions. We are taking advantage of technology and new trends to ensure personal and relevant end-to-end customer & RM experience is at the heart of our drive to continue to innovate and compete effectively in a mobile, data-driven world.
Reporting into the CIO of International Wealth Management IT, the key responsibilities of the Head of Digital Solutions & Integration Services are setting the global strategy for our International Wealth Management digital offering and overseeing our multi-channel propositions from a digital perspective. This includes driving the successful deployment, subscription, activation and optimization for the digital platform and ensuring requirements and objectives stay aligned with our platform strategy. It also includes driving global innovation around data, ensuring customer data as a lever and increasing source of competitor advantage. The role will have accountability for setting the standards and metrics for their area of responsibility as well as the functional support required from other areas.
The role will build and further evolve high performing, agile full stack engineering teams, utilizing DevOps practices and tooling to manage the end-end technology lifecycle of the platform and all of its related components. This would include deployment and management of containerization, API gateways, on-premises and an evolution to in-cloud and also public cloud capabilities and their associated management infrastructure, as well as the digital infrastructure service required to operate these (in conjunction with Group infrastructure services) and all IT security aspects of these services. Furthermore the role will include the orchestration of various contributors participating on the OMNI channel platform to enrich the platform with domain specific features.
Your future Colleagues
To achieve this, we have built a Digital team who are an integrated global group of over 1500 technologists and commercial thinkers, working across offices in Zurich, London, India, Poland, Brazil, Dubai, Bahamas, Mexico and our branches in Europe.
The Head of Digital Solutions & Integration Services is responsible for leading the global Digital Engineering team for Credit Suisse IWM. The team consists of globally distributed employees responsible for the design, implementation and operations of all our digital assets with the focus on International Wealth Management (IWM).
Your teams are located in Zurich, London, Wrozclaw and Pune and you could work from one of these locations.
- A track record of leading global technology engineering teams in agile, using scale methods, within digital across global markets leveraging DevOps tools and processes.
- Outstanding Digital and Technology leader who is passionate about data driven innovation
- Strong Commercial Orientation, ability in balancing risks vs. rewards and maximizing the cost effectiveness and profitability for the business
- Experience in change and configuration management as well as risk & issue management
- Managing operational functions, directing process reengineering and efficiency exercises
- Delivery of high quality, sustainable technology architectural platform, systems , processes, operations , and standards
- Keen understanding of products, services and underlying processes to fulfill
- Deep and wide subject matter expertise with exceptional ability to lead diverse teams across global functions, with coaching and mentoring skills to develop and upskill current capabilities to drive high performing teams
- Strong personal links in the electronic channel industry
- Good written communication skills to produce comprehensive reports and briefings for senior stakeholders
- Respectful of different cultures, working with colleagues from across all 5 regions (North America, LATAM, Middle East, Asia Pacific and Europe)
- Able to bridge a range of communities e.g. Senior Execs, HTS, Marketing,
- Ability to manage multiple applications to tight budget and time frames
- Provide thought leadership and expertise across all aspects of area of responsibility
- Provide personal leadership and be a role model based on Credit Suisse’s value culture
- Mobile and web technologies across multiple different technology platforms (e.g. iOS, Android)
- Deep understanding of digital channel applications and integration components, cloud native application, cyber security, real time analytics, messaging and digital marketing technologies
- Lead write up of technical documentation and develop best practices to help organization grow and scale
- Deep understanding and practical experience working with DevOps toolset and frameworks
- Integration architectures (Streaming, web server, web services, web apis, WS*, REST, JSON, etc)
- Web design concepts (CSS, HTML, Responsive/Adaptive design, etc)
- Software architectures (Java, JEE, Servlet, JSP, JSF, etc)
- Infrastructure architecture (networking, hardware, virtualization, automation, etc)
- Specialist cloud based technology at scale and cloud solutions which include AWS, Azure, Google, as well as on prem cloud and keeping up to date on cloud development trends.
- Sound knowledge on Digital related technologies such as everyday banking services, as a platform, dynamic content management, payment services (e.g. Apple Pay, Android Pay, PayM), social media channels (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and WeChat), etc.
- Ability to understand, articulate and translate customer journeys into technical design, leveraging API and microservice architecture techniques
- Participate in technical design and oversee all technology related issues of cloudnative product development, building a microservices based architecture, promoting API reuse and managing down technical debt across the enterprise
Mr. A. Frei would be deligthed to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.