Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients—and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Head of Data Science – for Compliance Data & Digital Labs (DDL) #212720
Join us as a Head of Data Science for Compliance. Leading our cutting-edge data analytics team within the Compliance function, you will have the chance to work on a variety of projects in the data science and machine learning space. Using your expertise, you will have the opportunity to contribute and develop machine and deep learning models as well as other advanced analytics projects. You will research and stay up to date with novel machine learning algorithms and industry and regulation developments and make this knowledge accessible for the wider team.
Your future colleagues
- Become part of our highly motivated, dynamic and global Analytics team in Credit Suisse, focusing on building and driving new and state of the art technologies
- Seek out opportunities to improve, streamline, reinvent Compliance processes through data driven solutions. In addition, explore and evaluate numerous potential solutions, maintaining balance between innovation and pragmatism when determining the best approach.
- Continuously improve the team’s data analysis model, creating industry-leading performance through the leveraging of available data-sources, and employing the latest techniques in data science.
- Consistently identify and monitor key business risks and realize the data needs of the business, and drive education and evangelization of data sciences throughout the business by communicating the vision and use cases of advanced analytics.
- Recruit, build and lead a team of data experts in a demanding environment, driving data exploitation, predictive science and systems development to support successful data driven product development globally
- Drive data analytic needs by designing, communicating and implementing technical strategies for data management in product development
- Establish digital solutions that support excellence and successful product offers. Develop and design algorithms, build prototype versions, run multiple validations with business experts and work on operationalization
- Create value by championing data and digital platforms that meet the cultural needs and capabilities of a global organization, share best practices, and align across data experts
- Consistently foster collaboration and respect among team members by addressing elements of the group process that impedes or could impede the group from reaching its goal.
- You will be part of an open-minded team with a strong team spirit that acts in a versatile, dynamic, and flexible working environment
Join a team where success is driven by our ability to identify emerging risks and present compelling arguments with breadth and depth. We collaborate across multiple skillsets (i.e., business, technology, change and data analysts) to build well-informed influencers with deep industry knowledge and commercial expertise. A forward-thinking attitude has enabled us to adopt new technologies and ideas, helping minimize inefficiencies and maximize thinking time. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
N/A - pending TWWW agreement