Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients—and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Global Surveillance Execution - Transaction Monitoring Compliance Officer (80-100%) #209192
Your future colleagues
- Coordinate internal monitoring system enhancement for Global Surveillance with SMEs. Represent and act on behalf of local review teams (located outside of CH) to ensure local requirements are met and any sign off obtained
- Provide necessary support and expertise for all deliverables (incl. procedures) used within transaction monitoring systems (tuning and calibration)
- Review of Below-the-line/Above-the-line alerts based on the anti-money laundering detection system, including but not limited to:
- Identify unusual/suspicious transactions with potential ML/TF risks
- Clarify and ensure plausibility of the background of transactional behavior, also in context with client profile
- Mitigate risks by reaching out to Front office/FLDS for clarifications incl. timely follow-up
- Coordinate and closely cooperate with other compliance units (SARs & Investigations, BCC, PEP desk, Sanctions Compliance etc.)
- Escalate and hand over cases to other compliance units (see above)
- Ascertain client documentation adheres to internal standards
- Perform ad-hoc support and planning related activities with or for FCC Surveillance teams
A highly motivated team with experienced Global Surveillance Execution professionals is looking forward
to welcome you. Your "can-do attitude" is essential for the team success and gives you the opportunity
to further grow as an individual. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is
committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
we offer flexible working.