Die LGT Group bietet attraktive Möglichkeiten für eine internationale Karriere im Private Banking und Asset Management in Liechtenstein, der Schweiz sowie weiteren Standorten weltweit. Das Fürstenhaus von Liechtenstein kontrolliert und führt die LGT seit nunmehr neunzig Jahren persönlich. Daraus ergeben sich für unsere Kunden ebenso wie für unsere 1'800 Mitarbeitenden wichtige Vorteile wie Langfristigkeit, Stabilität, Unabhängigkeit und rasche Entscheidungswege.
We are looking for a highly motivated and detail-orientated individual to join our liquid investments structuring team as a fund lawyer responsible for legal matters pertaining to Liechtenstein domiciled investment vehicles. You will be a part of a local and larger international team focusing on providing investment solutions to institutional and private banking clients. In this position, you will cover a broad range of alternative and traditional asset classes as well as various types of investment vehicles (mainly AIFs and UCITS). You will participate in the lifecycle management of investment programs, ensuring the high-quality and timely execution of program launches, maintenance and restructurings. We expect that you will not only provide legal support where required but will also assume a broader role in participating in fund structuring projects, directly contributing to the development and strengthening of our program offering.
This role will see you:
- contribute to a diverse range of projects, which impact our funds, managed accounts and other investment vehicles (predominantly domiciled in Liechtenstein and Switzerland), including solution development, drafting of offering documentation, contract negotiation and regulatory submissions;
- design and implement customised product structuring solutions to meet the specific needs of our clients and with a particular focus on the legal, regulatory and tax considerations under Liechtenstein law (and various other onshore and offshore jurisdictions);
- maintain an in-depth knowledge of key legal and regulatory topics across a broad spectrum ranging from Liechtenstein AIFMD, UCITS regulations and other EEA aspects through to issues around the cross-border distribution/marketing of investment products as well as the broader regulatory environment;
- deputize for the Head of Legal & Compliance of LGT Capital Partners (FL) Ltd. in Liechtenstein providing support as required;
- manage external counterparties such as law firms and service providers by negotiating legal agreements and other contracts; and
- coordinate with a wide range of internal teams such as our Liechtenstein management company, fund lawyers outside Switzerland, compliance and corporate legal counsel as well as investment and client relationship management teams.
- University graduate in Law with excellent academic credentials;
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience, preferably with a strong grasp of the legal aspects of product structuring;
- In-depth understanding of relevant legislation, particularly Liechtenstein AIFMD and UCITS regulations;
- Strong project management, analytical and negotiation skills;
- Proactive, dynamic and results-oriented personality;
- Meticulous attention to detail with high levels of accuracy in execution;
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team; and
- German (mother tongue) and English (fluent) language skills.
If you are interested in becoming an integral part of a successful alternative investment management team in an international, multicultural working environment we will be pleased to get to know you soon.
For further information please contact us.
LGT Capital Partners AG, Pfaeffikon
Senior HR Manager
LGT Capital Partners Ltd.
+41 55 415 96 17