Your field of responsibility
Join us as Front Office Developer within our Investment Bank division, located in Zurich. We seek talented backend and frontend specialists and full stack engineers, who have an agile attitude and a deep passion for technology. The teams operate in a highly agile way, with strong product owner-ship, little bureaucracy and lots of freedom and technical autonomy. The Product Distribution and Execution teams are responsible for the trading platforms within Credit Suisse. The platform provides pre-trade advisory, order and execution management, post-trade lifecycle and data analytics capabil-ity for listed securities (equities, funds, fixed income, and options) through multiple internal and ex-ternal channels, including rich client web apps, FIX engines and HTTP APIs. The platform uses modern architecture and tech stacks including Microservices, Kotlin, Kafka, Mongo, Docker, ReactJs with fully automated CI/CD, and a migration to OpenShift in progress.
Your future colleagues
The environment is friendly, highly collaborative and encouraging; we practice pair programming, TDD and high levels of automation to drive quality, stability and speed. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our cultural values.
Your skills and experience
You’ll be a good match, if you have:
- Minimum of 5 years software engineering experience
- Awareness of “Clean Code” and clean coding practices.
- Test Driven Development and ability to design Unit, Integration and Functional tests.
- Knowledge of SCM and CI/CD tools such as Git, Teamcity.
- Familiar with API consumption and design.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Friendly and a collaborative attitude.