Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients—and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Fixed Income Portfolio Manager ESG #180703
Join IS&P as a Fixed Income Portfolio Manager ESG - an exciting and important role handling discretionary with customized benchmarks for our ultra-and high-net-worth clients.
The Portfolio Manager will report to the Head of Fixed Income Platinum Mandates.
The key responsibilities include the following:
Management of Fixed Income portfolios invested in ESG Bonds while assessing new investments and opportunities
Further enhancing our Global ESG Fixed Income process while analysing credit issuers for inclusion in our global Green investment bond universe and incorporating ESG/sustainability factors into investment decisions
Supporting senior portfolio managers in portfolio management activities and in presentation with respective clients
Actively contribute to regular investment team meetings and provide regular updates on results from individual issuers in the ESG bond investment universe
Conduct portfolio performance reviews and participate in new business pitches to clients and prospects
We will offer you the opportunity to be an ESG Fixed Income expert in an environment that allows you to seek responsibility for various projects, as well as the possibility to acquire new assets from existing and prospective clients.
Your future colleagues
All team members are openly communicative, dynamic and multifaceted financial professional with a reliable personality for whom meritocracy and ownership are key values. “Can do” attitude is the common shared mind-set through the entire team. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
You will be the right person for our role if you bring the following skills and experience:
- You are passionate for ESG
- You bring a University Degree with an additional financial education like CFA, CAIA, or others
- You have several years of experience in the capital markets as a Fixed Income portfolio manager for ultra-high-net-worth clients or in the overall Asset Management business ideally combined with a macro economic research background as well as deep knowledge of the ESG concepts as well as ESG portfolio management
- Your analytical skills enable you to select single security portfolios and you combine progressive proficiency of investments related to products and services as well as a sound insight and knowledge of the possibilities and challenges in constructing a tailor-made portfolio
- You have a strong client focus with very good communication skills and enjoy to proactively take initiative to promote our solutions towards clients
- You are a highly motivated and multifaceted financial professional with a reliable personality for whom meritocracy and ownership are key values and a strong team player who enjoys working in a very experienced team
- You have strong quantitative skills (R or Phyton programming is a plus)
- To round your profile, you are proficient in both English and German, French would be a plus
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Ms. O. Aebersold would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.