We are looking for an experienced First Line of Defense Business Risk Manager with the following experience:
- A university degree or banking apprenticeship completed with a higher education
- Experience in a similar function in the financial industry, or familiarity with the risk related pro-cesses, tools and guidelines of the bank
- An open-minded person with the ability to perform excellent stakeholder management
- You show a high degree of flexibility, the ability to cope with pressure and short deadlines with a strong focus on quality
- You are a team player with strong project management, analytical and conceptual skills com-bined with a can-do attitude and a structured, solution oriented approach.
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treat-ment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Mr. M. Lillywhite would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.
*LI-CSJOB*Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45, 000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.