Join us for a challenging and highly visible position as video and conferencing specialist, supporting our Executive Board Members, our Board of Directors and other key executives of our Bank in all IT conferencing related matters.
Your future colleagues
This role is part of our Bank User Support Services team who provides expert guidance and advice to business stakeholders in terms of video conferencing (VC) technology, support and services.
In addition you will have to:
- Provide hands on support and partnership for our virtual meetings, bridge ops engagement, IPTV & digital displays, specialist rooms (Auditorium/Boardroom/Immersive Rooms), virtual VC ser-vices (Zoom/WebEx/Sykpe/Teams Surface Hub/collaboration spaces) and In-room experience.
- Perform housekeeping functions on room systems/ infrastructure (e.g. daily health checks), be a point of contact, troubleshooting video and audio issues before and during our events.
- Ensure quality and consistency of service delivery and timely resolution of problems by establish-ing and maintaining an effective relationship with internal and external service providers and regularly reviewing reporting and feedback processes.
- Managing conference and event support in cooperation with our partners and service providers.
- Engage regularly with business and IT clients, application owners, support and vendor manage-ment to ensure a clear understanding of overall business objectives and priorities and the align-ment of VCaaS (Video Conferencing as a Service) against these objectives.
This role is critical in executing our vision, providing a superior experience, just in time customer support. Do you see yourself using sound judgement to know when to escalate and rely on your team? All the while ensuring we remain connected to the clients and assuring them, we will quickly resolve the issues real-time.