Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients—and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Enterprise Risk Manager – Risk Appetite – 80–100% #172343
Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) allows having a holistic view on the risks the Bank is exposed to – including credit, market, operational, liquidity, etc. in relation to the willingness of the management to take these risks (“risk appetite”) and availability of loss-absorption capacity (“risk capacity”).
In particular, Risk Appetite team is in charge of:
Establishing, and ensure adherence to, the Risk Appetite Statements for Credit Suisse Switzerland and Swiss Universal Banking (SUB) business division;
Maintaining Risk Appetite Framework and relevant methodologies, ensuring they provide the most effective risk oversight, are aligned with the Group standards and practices, and are compliant with regulatory requirements and expectations
Ongoing maintenance of the Risk Appetite Statement including renewals (effective challenge, maintenance of metrics/limits, review & alignment to BL’s strategy, etc.) as well as support the Risk Appetite reporting (internal and regulatory).
Your future colleagues
Become part of an open minded and motivated team in a collaborative, dynamic, and flexible working environment, supporting you to grow professionally and build your knowledge around enterprise risk management. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
We are looking for a highly motivated, can-do and standout colleague, keen to contribute to the team's success.
You will be a good match if you have:
- A Master combined with at least 3 years of experience in consulting (project management, audit or financial advisory) or banking (risk management, audit, finance or equivalent)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and you have the ability to learn fast and become familiar with new concepts
- Rigor and ability to produce high quality work under pressured conditions
- Ability to manage stakeholders to effectively collaborate and build professional relationships across all organizational levels
- Proficiency in Excel and Power Point; basic programming and data analytics skills would be an advantage
- Strong communication skills in English (oral and written) and excellent interpersonal skills
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Mr. Albinus would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.