Credit Suisse is one of the world's leading asset managers, with particular expertise in investment banking and asset management. Founded in 1856, the bank has developed into a global player with over 45, 000 employees in 50 countries. Continuous investment in our employees is a high priority for us. We therefore offer regular training and opportunities for networking and professional mobility. Join us in shaping the future of Credit Suisse.
About the program
You will receive a first-hand overview of the financial service industry and different areas within Credit Suisse, encounter real-world business challenges and have possibilities to expand your knowledge and skill set that you will benefit from wherever your career will lead you.
Female students only, with at least four semesters at a university or university of applied sciences, in a department outside of banking and finance.
- International working environment: Working in a large Swiss corporation with an international focus and cultural diversity.
- Shadowing days: You will get insights into other areas of the bank.
- Internship events: Exclusive events where you will have the chance to connect with your internship colleagues and participate in think tanks for business topics.
- Networking & Career Coaching: Mentoring and the opportunity to exchange ideas with women from senior management within the framework of Career Chats.
- Training: Participation in training courses on basic banking knowledge and soft skills, such as self-marketing and presentation skills.
- Career prospects: Prospect of a position in the Career Start Program after successfully completing an internship and completing your studies.