Your program’s highlights
We welcome curious, open-minded women into our diverse workplace and support students from non-banking areas of study to experience life at the heart of the financial services industry. Our Diversity Internship gives women in-depth insights into banking through coaching with experienced mentors, shadowing days that provide experience in a range of departments, exclusive networking events and tailored training on finance industry essentials. You work on real-life business challenges and have responsibilities within your team, so you can learn on-the-job. It’s a rich, fulfilling program designed to harness and develop your skills, build your confidence and provide a rewarding, inspiring experience.
: 6 months Academic requirements
: Completed at least four semesters of a bachelor’s degree or currently enrolled in a master’s degree from a university or university of applied sciences
Your field of responsibility
For this exciting journey we are looking for a new team member to work side by side with us in building a new product for our digital channels as well as running major change programs for our digital client capabilities, with a wide range of activities:
Your future colleagues
- Support the team in conceptual work, content-development, and presentation/pitching
- Meet and align with stakeholders (UX designers, risk officers, engineers, etc.), including brainstorming with teams around requirements and priorities.
- Support the testing and IT teams as test user visualizing the client experience and provide direct feedback
- Play an active role in internal communication and business readiness and the development of the go-to-market plan
- Gain an End-to-End firsthand experience of how a large bank works, and how products and online banking capabilities are developed
- Opportunities to visit other areas of the bank and participate in classes and learning programs
- Learn how to navigate through a large corporation incl. new tools, systems, and processes
You will be joining a small thriving team that is very dynamic and covers a wide range of characteristics and skillsets. This is already reflected in the various nationalities we cover in the team (Ukraine, Hungary, USA, and Switzerland). The diversity helps us to constantly adjust to the challenges and priority changes we face. We value trust and authenticity in an always open listening and learning culture.