Your skills and experience
You describe yourself as confident self-starter with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Driving change in collaboration with multiple stakeholders including senior management in the busi-ness, support and communication space is what you enjoy and what motivates you.
- University degree in Banking/Finance or similar education
- 6-10 years of experience in the field of Private Banking and ideally Business Management
- Affinity to stakeholder management topics as must, experience with CS-specific business sup-port processes and financial tools considered as additional plus
- A persuasive communicator with a positive “can-do” attitude and a fast learner
- Exceptional time management, strong team spirit and leadership skills
- Results-oriented, dedicated and drive to deliver on time with a high level of integrity, attention to detail and of good quality
- Proficiency in English required, other languages are of advantage
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Mr. Jörg Lindemann would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45, 000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive ad-vantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommo-dations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.