As a Business Analyst within the program, reporting into the F1 Platform Global Data Sourcing Lead and be accountable for the timely and high quality agile team deliveries for the data sourcing initiatives under your remit. Your role will include data sourcing initiatives to support initiatives like ADAC Decommissioning and Basel IV capital calculation, Treasury business etc., but not limited to the below;
Your future colleagues
- Extensive interactions with the Business to understand the target business process, and the data attributes and data sources required to perform the in-scope tasks efficiently.
- Determine OLAs and SLAs with upstream data providers, and ensure that the appropriate data controls are implemented.
- Working with the business to understand current pain points, and assist with root cause analysis on data quality issues to provide strategic solutions.
- Integration of new data sources into the F1 Platform, and ensure the maintenance of the Platform interface inventory.
- Determine data validation and enrichment controls for new data sources, including feedback mechanisms to upstream data providers.
- Understand and leverage golden sources of reference and transaction data across both the Swiss and Non-Swiss infrastructure
- Provide SME input to enable the continual progression of the F1 Data Model.
- Ensuring full compliance with the relevant CDO data governance requirements.
Finance One (F1) Platform consists of a global team (India, Zurich, London, New York/Raleigh) comprising of Finance Change and Finance IT colleagues, who collaborate well to deliver concurrent programs.