We are looking for highly ambitious candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Banking apprenticeship with further education or University degree and at least 2-3 years of proven work experience within the Financial industries/Client Servicing, preferably in a Client Manager or Junior Relation-ship Manager role
- Excellent knowledge of Private Banking processes as well as internal applications
- You combine a high customer orientation with very good communication skills
- Strong ability to cope with pressure and a high level of flexibility and responsibility
- Ambition to strive for an exciting career within the UHNWI segment
- Proficient user of the CS internal applications and MS Office
- Fluency in English
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Mr. M. Lillywhite would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45, 000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.