Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients—and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
CH Middle East &Turkey Coverage Compliance Officer #207266
Your future colleagues
- Supporting and advising employees and senior management in relation to applicable local regulations as well as Credit Suisse Group policies, procedures and standards to enable these businesses to grow and develop in a controlled and compliant manner.
- Engage with senior management on a regular basis to discuss relevant topics and escalate risk issues in a timely manner.
- Contribution to the coverage compliance training program where necessary and requested.
- Conduct compliance awareness initiatives, including delivering new hire induction;
- Educate employees through regular training and awareness sessions to promote compliance with applicable laws, regulations as well as CS policies and procedures, where requested and in line with the team schedule
- Report and escalate material compliance matters to Head ME&T CCO
- Case management, escalation handling
- Support in the preparation of the annual Compliance Risk Assessment, create and implement a compliance action plan and annual monitoring program to ensure adherence to regulatory requirements and internal policies.
- Review and investigate potential breaches. Timely management of client cases and other escalations.
- Review and comment on relevant new and Policies update.
A highly engaging and dynamic working environment in a very diverse team with can-do attitude with an outstanding opportunity to build a broad, global, cross-functional and divisional network.
N/A - pending TWWW agreement