Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45, 000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
18 months including 4-6 month rotation
Recently completed bachelor's or master's degree at a university or university of applied sciences Ideally in Business Administration/Finance/Economics.
Interdisciplinary and specific trainings as part of the Career Start program as an opportunity for personal and professional development
Opportunity to spend 4-6 months working in a functionally related area as a chance to build networks in different areas of the bank
Opportunities for further development:
Permanent employment with the prospect of a challenging position in the department after completing the Career Start program We offer:
- You a challenging role within the Digitalization Team in our International Wealth Management (IWM) division located in Zurich
- You to join a small but forward-thinking team, whose team spirit and specific expertise guarantee an exciting working environment and growth opportunities
- You the opportunity to contribute to the concept and design of our next generation digital wealth management capabilities
- You to gain practical experience within a bank and learn to enable our business with new digital capabilities for clients and relationship managers alike
- You to support the team in re-thinking current business concepts and experiences, come up with new ideas and bring them to life together with our Delivery teams