Your qualifications and skills
Demonstrate the skills and attributes you bring to this key position within the Divisional Finance department. Tell us how your experience, character and vision connect with the responsibilities required and prospects we offer. You have:
- Recently completed a bachelor’s or master’s degree from a university or university of applied sciences, ideally in Finance, Banking or Business Administration
- Proven experience in the financial industry or finance function of a corporate
- The ability to think analytically and flexibly, with a technological, solution-focused mindset
- A confident, ambitious outlook and the ability to work effectively under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and proficiency level in German
- A highly motivated, flexible can-do attitude and are a team player
- Excellent interpersonal skills and proven reliability
- A willingness to take on responsibility and work independently and also as an effective team member
- An understanding of the value of diversity in the workplace and dedication to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Ms K. Steiger would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.
Your new employer
Your growth is our priority. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to start a successful career, attractive benefits, excellent training and managers to support your development.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45, 000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for passionate people to make an impact for our clients and communities.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.