Your skills and experience
We are looking for a highly motivated, can-do and standout colleague, keen to contribute to the team's success.
You will be a good match if you have:
- Recently completed a bachelor’s or master’s degree from a university or university of applied sciences, ideally in environmental or natural science, international relations, economics, or business administration
- Demonstrated experience in MS-Office, particularly with Excel and Power Point and data analysis skills
- High level of integrity, attention to detail and creative problem solving.
- A willingness to cooperate collaboratively and to work independently on your own initiative
- Fluent in German and a good working knowledge of English is expected
- A highly motivated, flexible can-do attitude and are a team player
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
Mr. Baumgartner would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45, 000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.