Your qualifications and skills
Show us what you offer in this key role within the Digital Banking Projects team. Demonstrate how your skills, experience and attributes match the required responsibilities and opportunities of this position. You have:
- Recently completed master’s degree from a university or university of applied sciences, ideally in a field related to business
- The ability to think in a structured way, analytically and flexibly, with a solution-focused mindset
- Demonstrated ability in combining strategic approach and pragmatic trouble shooting
- Exceptional organizational skills and a precise, efficient approach to your work
- A willingness to go the extra mile and no fear of “unknown”
- A willingness to take on responsibility and work independently and also as an effective team member
- An understanding of the value of diversity in the workplace and dedication to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Ms. K. Steiger would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.
Your new employer
Your growth is our priority. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to start a successful career, attractive benefits, excellent training and managers to support your development.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45, 000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for passionate people to make an impact for our clients and communities.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.