Your qualifications and skills
Are you the perfect fit for this role in the Investment Banking area? Now is your chance to show us how your skills, experience and attributes are just what we’re looking for. Show us how you have:
- Recently completed a bachelor’s or master’s degree from a university or university of applied sciences. Ideally in engineering, physics, mathematics, statistics or other sciences.
- The ability to think analytically and flexibly, with a technological, solution-focused mindset
- A confident, ambitious outlook and the ability to work effectively under pressure
- A willingness to cooperate collaboratively and also to work independently on your own initiative
- A high standard of work and can take last-minute schedule changes in your stride
- Demonstrated you are an independent thinker and self-starter willing to work as part of a team in a highly collaborative environment
- Exceptional organizational skills and a precise, efficient approach to your work
- The ability to work under pressure and with a high level of flexibility
- A client-focused approach and are a dedicated, self-motivated, trustworthy teammate
- Fluent in English, working knowledge of German is an advantage.
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
Ms. Diana Fryzowicz would be delighted to receive your application (including cover letter and accompanying documentation).
Please apply via our career portal.
Your new employer
Your growth is our priority. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to start a successful career, attractive benefits, excellent training and managers to support your development.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45, 000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for passionate people to make an impact for our clients and communities.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.