Die LGT Group bietet attraktive Möglichkeiten für eine internationale Karriere im Private Banking und Asset Management in Liechtenstein, der Schweiz sowie weiteren Standorten weltweit. Das Fürstenhaus von Liechtenstein kontrolliert und führt die LGT seit nunmehr neunzig Jahren persönlich. Daraus ergeben sich für unsere Kunden ebenso wie für unsere 1'800 Mitarbeitenden wichtige Vorteile wie Langfristigkeit, Stabilität, Unabhängigkeit und rasche Entscheidungswege.
Business Development Operations
The Business Development (BUD) team is looking for an Operations Specialist to support with the enhancement of its systems and processes. New systems need to be implemented and processes within BUD need to be improved and standardized. Data and documents need to be made readily available anytime and in all 10 offices with the Firm’s sales representatives.
- Supporting BUD management in all operational elements;
- Ensuring a smooth operation of the entire BUD platform, including dedicated business processes;
- Increasing efficiency in the daily work of Relationship Managers;
- Collaborating with BUD staff globally, including RMs and sales support teams;
- Improving availability of data & documents;
- Implementing new systems, such as DealCloud CRM, a Management Information System and task management systems;
- Establishing state of the art ways to communicate with clients and making data available;
- Controlling regulatory processes such as MiFID and ensuring adherence by RMs.
- Bachelor degree in business administration, marketing, economics or similar;
- At least 3 years’ relevant work experience in a similar role;
- Efficient project management, conceptual and execution skills;
- Solid understanding of business processes, CRM systems and regulatory frameworks;
- Experience in the asset management or financial industry in an international environment;
- Strong analytical thinking paired with excellent communication skills;
- Excellent verbal and written language skills both in English and German;
- Team player with distinct organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Customer-oriented, open-minded, motivated and flexible personality with a high level of initiative.
If you are interested in becoming an integral part of a successful alternative investment management team in an international, multicultural working environment we will be pleased to get to know you soon.
For further information please contact us.
LGT Capital Partners AG, Pfaeffikon
Junior HR Manager
LGT Capital Partners Ltd.
+41 55 415 96 16