The main objective is to ensure a stable, secure Batch Production environment. The Batch Administrator is responsible for planning, coordination and execution of events, tasks and special activities together with our Batch stakeholders.
The role provides a proactive advisory service to other Batch teams, to the Application Development and other internal and external stakeholders.
Your future colleagues
- Conduct and leading a Batch Control Tower to orchestrate critical batch events
- Ensure a high level of quality and stability on production Batch environment
- Preparation of Batch end of day processing as well as Batch post processing
- Support of Incident- and Problem Management process
- „IT Functional Area Incident Manager“ in context with business critical Batch processing issues
- Process definition, optimization and implementation
- Continuous Service Improvement and Quality Assurance across the Batch Service Delivery towers
The team Batch Planning, QA and Incident Management is a key driver to ensure a stable execution of our Batch End of Day as well as Batch special processing cycles. Any delay or incompleteness usually impacts the Bank’s business (e.g. partial or full outage of a banking service).
The department values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.