Ideally, you hold an undergraduate degree and have an interest in Financial Services
- Having gathered at least 8 years of work experience relating to audit, compliance topics (e.g. AML, Client Tax, Suitability, Market Conduct) or in the financial industry is advantageous
- You have a deep understanding of risk and how controls can mitigate those risks while being commercial
- You can contribute with your extraordinary analytical skills and precision in delivery, which when paired with an understanding of regulatory topics sets you apart
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, German or another language would be an asset] and can present in a simple and concise way
- Your strong interpersonal skills, multi-tasking and time management skills enable you to quickly gain trust and deliver effectively towards deadlines
- You understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
About the team: We are a global team that encourages diversity of thought. Our offices are located in Zurich, London, Luxembourg, Warsaw, Wroclaw, New York, Raleigh, Hong Kong, Singapore, Tokyo and Pune. Our risk-aligned model offers strong development paths which allow our teams to focus on specific areas of interest, be coached by subject matter experts and foster dialogue with key influencers in that field.Ms. B. Ott would be happy to receive your application.
Please apply via our career-portal.