Your main tasks
- Perform and/or supervise TTE and TEE examinations
- Perform and/or supervise stress echocardiographies (dobutamine, bicycle, treatmill)
- Perform interventional echocardiographies in the hybrid operating room
- Supervise and teach cardiac sonographers and cardiology fellows
- Ensure optimal quality of echocardiographies
- Participate in scientific projects
- Part-time activity in other areas of cardiology is encouraged
- Take shifts in the echocardiography and cardiology service
- Specialization in cardiology
- Subspecialized in echocardiography
- Motivation to participate in training of young colleagues
- Distinctive social competence
- Ability to cooperate within an interdisciplinary environment
- Strong service orientation and team spirit
- Applicants with interest in an academic career are explicitely welcome
What we offer
We offer you a versatile job within a progressive working environment characterized by independence, flexibility, a high level of service orientation and a sense of responsibility. Your team of experts will support you in all matters.
For further information please contact Prof. Dr. Felix Tanner, Lead Doctor of Cardiology, substitute in Clinic Director's absence.
+41 44 255 99 97
The University Hospital Zurich is one of the leading hospitals in Switzerland. The combination of care, research and teaching makes it possible to apply the knowledge advantage for the benefit of all. Every year, our 8 500-strong workforce treats more than 42 300 in-patients and 700 000 out-patients with dignity and compassion. We provide an inspiring environment for you to apply your knowledge and skill.