Are you looking for a varied and challenging role in a dynamic international environment? Are you a communications professional who wants to make an impact? If so, our Asset Management Internal Communications team is the right place for you.
A broad and interesting role within the Asset Management Internal Communications team that includes the following responsibilities:
- Working with Business Area heads and other partners to develop and implement effective communication strategies for their areas with the goal of helping them deliver on their business objectives
- Leading our divisional Culture and Engagement communications activities (incl. people and HR-related topics) with the aim of fostering employee engagement
- Manage high-profile communications projects relevant for the Business Areas or the division
- Writing, reviewing and editing communications (articles, memos, Q&As, etc.) on a broad range of topics and ensuring clear, effective and inspirational internal communications to foster employee engagement
- Closely collaborating with internal stakeholders, Media Relations, Social Media, Marketing and Branding to identify and generate content promoting our expertise, capabilities and culture
- Coordinating the delivery of content through internal and external distribution channels (cs.com, media, social media, etc.) to maximize impact and reach
Your future colleagues
Corporate Communications advises on and actively manages group-wide communications, including corporate, financial, divisional and functional topics. Be part of this vibrant working environment and take the opportunity to develop your professional and personal skillset further. We are a function that values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambitions, an integral part of our global cultural values.