The Private Markets Program Management team acts in between the various private markets investment management teams (private debt, private equity, infrastructure, real estate) and relationship managers. The team is responsible for a variety of activities throughout a fund’s lifecycle from establishment to termination including preparation of marketing documentation and providing responses to various questionnaires from clients and prospect clients.
The Private Equity Analyst Program is a 2-year full-time employment with the opportunity for outstanding candidates to continue their career at LGT Capital Partners. The position is located in Switzerland (near Zurich).
The anticipated start date is 1 July 2021 and the Program starts with a training module and includes continuous on-the-job training.
Your responsibilities as an analyst in the Private Markets Program Management team include:
- Develop various marketing materials, especially presentations and due diligence questionnaires;
- Thoroughly analyze portfolio developments to prepare review materials to existing clients;
- Prepare responses to ad-hoc requests from clients, prospect clients and relationship managers relating to investment programs and mandates;
- Work closely together with the investment management, investment controlling, legal and compliance teams to ensure consistent communication and data output;
- Compose market analysis through independent market research;
- Participation in various projects to support the team.