The Key Account Management team is responsible for the business relationship with LGT Private Banking. It is responsible for a variety of activities including sales of investment solutions, preparation of marketing documentation and providing responses to various requests from LGT Private Banking.
The Key Account Management Analyst Program is a 2-year full-time employment, suitable for Graduates who are seeking to start their career with LGT Capital Partners. The position is located in Switzerland (near Zurich).
The anticipated start date is as soon as possible and the Program includes continuous on-the-job training.
Your responsibilities in the Key Account Management team include:
- General support function in the Key Account Management Team in various matters;
- Respond to requests from investment specialists and relationship managers from LGT Private Banking in a client-friendly, timely and high-quality manner;
- Support the development of marketing materials across various offerings (i.e. multi-asset solutions, liquid alternatives and private markets);
- Work closely together with the Investment Management, Reporting and Structuring Teams to ensure consistent output;
- Representation of the investment philosophy and investment solutions of LGT Capital Partners to LGT Private Banking.