Die Credit Suisse ist ein weltweit führender Vermögensverwalter mit besonderen Kompetenzen in den Bereichen Investment Banking und Asset Management. Die Bank wurde 1856 gegründet und hat sich zu einem Global Player mit über 45’000 Mitarbeitenden in 50 Ländern entwickelt. Mit neuer Führung und neuer Strategie sowie einer optimierten globalen Unternehmensorganisation sind wir auf Wachstum ausgerichtet. Durch die Zusammenarbeit der verschiedenen Geschäftsbereiche, Divisionen und Regionen entwickeln wir innovative Lösungen für die Anforderungen unserer Kunden und unterstützen unsere Mitarbeitenden bei ihrer beruflichen Entwicklung. Die kontinuierliche Investition in unsere Mitarbeitenden geniesst bei uns hohe Priorität. Wir bieten daher regelmässig Schulungen sowie Gelegenheiten für Networking und berufliche Mobilität an. Gestalten Sie gemeinsam mit uns die Zukunft der Credit Suisse.
2022 International Wealth Management Full-Time Associate Program, Relationship Manager – Greece #190470
Your field of responsibility
Join us in a front office role as a partner in acquiring and maintaining client relationships, providing advice on a broad range of investments and services tailored to the sophisticated needs of U/HNWI clients. You get the opportunity to advise on market leading products, tailored solutions and services supported by a holistic advisory approach for our clients. You will deliver top service to our clients and will work in a business model which strengthens collaboration between internal divisions, teams and specialists to deliver cross selling opportunities, especially between Investment Banking and Private Banking.
Your future colleagues
Join a structured 3-year program designed to develop highly talented individuals into successful Relationship Managers. During this journey, you will become a certified Relationship Manager and build up your own client book. The program will start with an intensive one-week global Bootcamp at our headquarters in Zurich, and will offer you a unique opportunity to participate in a fast track curriculum consisting of Private Banking modules and business development trainings. This is an excellent platform for personal and professional development within a highly committed and collaborative team in an international and fast-paced environment. We stand for an entrepreneurial and innovative approach in the identification of business opportunities, paired with a result driven work attitude and high level of flexibility and ownership. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
You’ll be a good match, if you have:
- MBA or Master degree from a leading university
- Proven track record of minimum 3 years of relevant experience in client acquisition and management of wealth for clients
- Strong financial product and technical competence in the understanding, development and delivery of holistic wealth planning solutions
- Entrepreneurial and innovative approach in the identification of business opportunities, paired with a result driven work approach and high level of flexibility and ownership
- Outstanding personal and professional network within the U/HNWI segment
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills, you are able to listen, guide and advise external and also internal partners
- Drive and motivation to work in a target oriented and high performance culture and to maintain the highest standards with respect to our risk and control culture and in order to meet bank's policies and obligations
- Proficiency in English as well as in the native language spoken by the clients to be covered in the relevant market
We would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal