About the company
Julius Baer is the international reference in private banking, based on a solid Swiss heritage. With origins dating back to 1890, we have been dedicated to serving and advising private clients and family offices from around the world for over 125 years. For us, wealth management is about more than providing favourable returns: it is about providing a fully holistic service for our clients and building lasting relationships based on partnership, continuity, and mutual trust. Headquartered in Zurich, we are present in more than 50 locations worldwide, including Dubai, Frankfurt, Geneva, Hong Kong, London, Luxembourg, Milan, Monaco, Montevideo, Moscow, Mumbai, Singapore and Tokyo.
- In-depth knowledge and at least 10 years of professional experience in banking and financial markets (preferable in the Investment Advisory business applying a portfolio approach, sales and distribution).
- Pronounced knowledge in all asset classes in a portfolio context with specific in-depth experience in fixed income investments across all credit segments
- Further education in financial markets (university/university of applied science, AZEK, CFA, etc.)
- Client and service oriented personality with excellent selling and presentation skills - attentive listener, ability to communicate complex subjects at different levels; efficient and independent working methods, self-assertion and high motivation
- Excellent interpersonal skills, trustworthy team player, high level of drive and energy, making contribution with conviction and confidence
- Excellent written and oral skills in German and English; additional languages are a plus
- Profound knowledge of MS Office and Bloomberg
Contact Person: Anna Janssen, HR Recruiting Consultant, Tel.: +41 (0) 58 887 35 91
We are looking forward to receiving your full job application through our online application tool. You can find further interesting job opportunities from the Home Page or under Similar Jobs section.