About the company
Julius Baer is the international reference in private banking, based on a solid Swiss heritage. With origins dating back to 1890, we have been dedicated to serving and advising private clients and family offices from around the world for over 125 years. For us, wealth management is about more than providing favourable returns: it is about providing a fully holistic service for our clients and building lasting relationships based on partnership, continuity, and mutual trust. Headquartered in Zurich, we are present in more than 50 locations worldwide, including Dubai, Frankfurt, Geneva, Hong Kong, London, Luxembourg, Milan, Monaco, Montevideo, Moscow, Mumbai, Singapore and Tokyo.
- Master degree in economics (university) or similar
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience
- Experience in (private) banking industry, preferred in advisory, product management, project management
- In-depth know-how in financial products and advisory services, advisory processes
- Excellent Excel skills and preferably MS Power-BI Know-How
- Good understanding of regulatory environment (i.e. MIFID II / FIDLEG)
- experience in risk management, especially in relation to advisory business
- Team Player
- Fluent in German and English
- Structured thinking and result driven mindset, good communication & presentation skills
Contact Person: Anna Janssen, HR Recruiting Consultant
We are looking forward to receiving your full job application through our online application tool. You can find further interesting job opportunities from the Home Page or under Similar Jobs section.