About the company
Julius Baer is the international reference in private banking, based on a solid Swiss heritage. With origins dating back to 1890, we have been dedicated to serving and advising private clients and family offices from around the world for over 125 years. For us, wealth management is about more than providing favourable returns: it is about providing a fully holistic service for our clients and building lasting relationships based on partnership, continuity, and mutual trust. Headquartered in Zurich, we are present in more than 50 locations worldwide, including Dubai, Frankfurt, Geneva, Hong Kong, London, Luxembourg, Milan, Monaco, Montevideo, Moscow, Mumbai, Singapore and Tokyo.
- University degree (quantitative or sector related) plus a professional qualification (CFA or equivalent) preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of research/investment experience in the relevant sector
- In-depth knowledge of the relevant sector
- Industry experience of the sector, while not a requirement, is a clear advantage
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Industry standard valuation modelling skills
- Proven experience in writing regular equity research products
- Fluency in English and preferably in German
- Ability to work independently and to take initiative
Contact Person: Anna Janssen, HR Recruiting Consultant, Tel.: +41 (0) 58 887 35 91
We are looking forward to receiving your full job application through our online application tool. You can find further interesting job opportunities from the Home Page or under Similar Jobs section.