Unsere qualitativ hochwertigen Dienstleistungen haben uns zu dem gemacht, was wir heute sind - einer der weltweit führenden Prüfungs- und Beratungsgesellschaften, die das Vertrauen ihrer Mandanten und Mitarbeiter genießt. Spitzenservices verlangen jedoch hoch qualifizierte und motivierte Mitarbeiter. Daher stellen wir Ihre berufliche Fortentwicklung und Karriereförderung in den Mittelpunkt. Wenn Sie Teil eines dynamischen, internationalen Unternehmens werden möchten, dann ist Deloitte die richtige Adresse für Sie. Mit 200.000 Mitarbeitern in über 150 Ländern betreuen unsere Mitgliedsfirmen mehr als 80 Prozent der weltweit größten Unternehmen ebenso wie national agierende Konzerne, öffentliche Institutionen und erfolgreiche Wachstumsunternehmen.
Manager: Robotics and Cognitive Automation – German speaking Market (80-100%)
We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us!
Deloitte is one of the world's leading auditing and advisory firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
• In addition to a strong academic background and 5+ years of experience in consulting, you have sold, advised on and implemented a portfolio of projects around transformation, Robotics Process Automation and cognitive strategy, operating model design, organization design, service delivery methodology, etc. with a deep subject matter expertise in commercial and IT functions• You have led digital transformations across planning, development and deployment of automation technologies such as visualization, cloud solutions, robotic process automation (RPA), chatbots, NLP / NLG, predictive analytics, machine learning, etc.
• You are comfortable working with senior stakeholders and to challenge, influence and support them in solving their most complex problems and serving as a trusted strategic technology advisor covering advisory, implementation and operations
• You consistently produce and present high quality client deliverables around among others strategies, plans, designs and business cases
• You take a leading role in the development of propositions, training, marketing, communications and recruitment activities
• You manage global delivery teams to conduct agile sprints to plan and execute on user stories addressing technical and business challenges/ priorities, triage issues and risks for streamlined decision-making and capture benefits/ value expected from investments
• You speak fluent German and English and come with an ability to travel up to 80 percent
Our Consulting team is looking for you!
Deloitte Consulting is one of the fastest growing business consultancy firms in Switzerland. Our experts develop strategies and solutions that help our customers manage even the most complex of problems. Is business consultancy your kind of work? Then we are the right company for you.
Robotics and Cognitive Automation is a hot topic and we are seeing exceptional demand from our clients across various industries. To support this, we are currently looking for a Robotics and Cognitive lead to take a senior role in our team of RPA and cognitive specialists, focusing on business generation and delivery of cognitive solutions to our priority accounts within the Swiss Market.
Deloitte offers you national and international career opportunities as well as a broad internal and external training programme.
Any questions? Get in touch.We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.We
do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.If you have any questions, please contact Stefanie Niklas on email@example.com
. Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom. Requisition code: 162754