EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Visit us at http://www.ey.com/CH/en/Careers Our Financial Services Organization is the only Big 4 firm with functional and cross-country specialization in the financial services sector, we offer our customers all over the world seamless, consistent and high quality services. Our Actuarial practice is part of the EMEIA Actuarial Services team. We have one of the largest actuarial teams in the world, with over 550 professional actuarial staff in the EMEIA region and 1100 globally. This large and dynamic team, coupled with fluidity between our four main service lines, provides our staff with great mobility across the globe and an ability to deliver multi-discipline solutions to our clients in different global locations. As one of the leading actuarial consultancies in Switzerland we work with most of the largest financial services companies in the industry. We offer innovative actuarial solutions to current problems along with more traditional services to our clients allowing them to address complex, multidimensional financial challenges.
Your profile to succeed together
- Between 5 and 10 years of actuarial work experience in life (re)insurance areas such as audit, cash-flow modelling, solvency calculations, IFRS17 and/or data analytics.
- Strong academic record, ideally with a degree in Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Economics or related
- Fluent in English and German, French is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and are ready to demonstrate the potential to become a future business leader
- Team player with a flexible working style and who enjoys working with multi-national teams
- You are prepared to challenge us, to act on your own initiative and to make an impact on our teams and clients from day one
More opportunities for your development This is an opportunity to become part of the EY insurance success story in Switzerland and across Europe. Do you have challenging plans? Stick to them and realize your goals with us! Design your career with EY in a culture that promotes diversity and education. In an environment that constantly opens new doors through knowledge sharing, flexibility and recognition. We offer you to join our highly motivated team of advisory professionals. You will be working and learning in a highly dynamic and cross-functional team - being able to boost your learning curve through the combination of intensive team work, challenging client projects and being part of the network of one of the world’s leading professional services firms. We are looking forward to receiving your application Do the next step and apply for this position online. Ref No: ZUR001B9. For further information please contact our recruitment team (email@example.com / 41 58 286 33 66). Only direct applications will be considered