About the company
Julius Baer is the international reference in private banking, based on a solid Swiss heritage. With origins dating back to 1890, we have been dedicated to serving and advising private clients and family offices from around the world for over 125 years. For us, wealth management is about more than providing favourable returns: it is about providing a fully holistic service for our clients and building lasting relationships based on partnership, continuity, and mutual trust. Headquartered in Zurich, we are present in more than 50 locations worldwide, including Dubai, Frankfurt, Geneva, Hong Kong, London, Luxembourg, Milan, Monaco, Montevideo, Moscow, Mumbai, Singapore and Tokyo.
- At least 5 years of working experience in banking in the area of Sanctions and Embargos, preferably with corresponding further education (e.g. postgraduate studies in Compliance Management or equivalent)
- Experience in financial products is an asset
- Interest and knowledge in international developments regarding Sanctions and Embargos and their possible impacts on daily business and processes
- Good analytical and communication skills, as well as risk and process oriented thinking
- Strong and persevering character, ability to work independently
- Solution oriented and ability to work in a team and on own initiative
- Open for new challenges and willingness to learn and to critically assess internal processes regarding compliance
- Meticulous and precise work ethic
- Excellent language skills in German and English, other languages an advantage
- Good knowledge of MS Office products and understanding of IT processes
Contact person: Anna Janssen, HR Recruiting Consultant, Telephone +41 (0) 58 887 35 91
We are looking forward to receiving your full job application through our online application tool. You can find further interesting job opportunities from the Home Page or under Similar Jobs section.