About the company
Julius Baer is the international reference in private banking, based on a solid Swiss heritage. With origins dating back to 1890, we have been dedicated to serving and advising private clients and family offices from around the world for over 125 years. For us, wealth management is about more than providing favourable returns: it is about providing a fully holistic service for our clients and building lasting relationships based on partnership, continuity, and mutual trust. Headquartered in Zurich, we are present in more than 50 locations worldwide, including Dubai, Frankfurt, Geneva, Hong Kong, London, Luxembourg, Milan, Monaco, Montevideo, Moscow, Mumbai, Singapore and Tokyo.
- University degree in relevant field (Economics, Finance, Research, Investment Communication)
- Several years of experience in a comparable function
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of financial products
- Business fluent in English and German
- Ability to transfer a complex content in the right context to an internal or external audience
- Very good interpersonal skills as well as excellent oral and written communication skills
- Open and approachable
- Team-oriented personality
- Passionate about client service and investments
Contact Person: Anna Janssen, HR Recruiting Consultant, Tel.: +41 (0) 58 887 35 91
We are looking forward to receiving your full job application through our online application tool. You can find further interesting job opportunities from the Home Page or under Similar Jobs section.